Seven Things - About Reiki
Seven things about Reiki
- Reiki is a Japanese healing modality for stress reduction and relaxation.
- The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means “Higher Power" and Ki which is "Life Force Energy".
- Reiki helps "life force energy" flow through us.
- If our "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
- A Reiki healing flows through and around you. It treats the whole person body, mind and spirit.
- Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use.
- Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not.
- Reiki is not a religion or affiliated with religion in any way.