Seven Things - About Chakra's
In every reiki session I work with your chakras. Working with chakras offers immesurable help in me tuning in to your needs. We are all made up of energy and sustained by energy. Our physical body contains the most dense energy and our magnetic energy field (our aura) is created by the energy of our chakras.
- Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning 'wheel'. A chakra is like a spinning disc that opens and closes. The more open they are, the more open you are as a person. However in knowing yourself and exploring yourself through chakra work you will learn to consciously choose to open or close your chakras depending on the situation you are in.
- Chakras are energy centers that send and receive information and life force energy.
- There are SEVEN major chakras ( hence my business name) and they are:
- Third Eye
- Solar Plexus
- The main chakras are connected to an 'energy channel' that runs behind and parallel with your spine.
- Each chakra has a function, emotional, mental and physical health issue that relates to it.
- I run chakra/meditation workshops every season, where I teach you about each chakra, the colour, element, sense, symbol, location, function, corresponding chakra, mantra, crystal, oil, affirmation and of course we do a meditation.
- The SPRING group kicks off on September 17th MORE INFO HERE