Well Hello there 2017!
I promised my Reiki 2 women that I would share some of the books I reference. I am currently reading Tara Brach's 'Radical Acceptance'. Tara Brach speaks from the heart and soul and I listen to her recorded talks, meditations on a regular basis. She has a wicked sense of humour and I love all the stories she adds in amongst her talks. This is the first book of her's I have read and her wonderful personality speaks through the pages. Part of my journey since late last year is letting go of flour, sugar and caffeine and my negative self talk is in FULL FORCE! I am open to healing my deep rooted fear of not being enough - Tara shines the light on who we really are and how to walk in the lightness of it all.
Here are the first SEVEN of my 'Go to" books:
- You can heal your life - Louise Hay
- A path with heart - Jack Kornfield
- Women who run with Wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Wheels of Life - Anodea Judith
- The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui - ByMikao Usui , Frank Arjava Petter
- Anatomy of the Spirit - Caroline M. Myss
- Raise Your Vibration - Kyle Gray